|What is the installation distance of the supermarket anti-theft alarm door?|
|阅读次数： Post time: 2020-01-02 Reading times: Font: [ Large Middle Small ]|
I believe that we are all familiar with the anti-theft alarm doors in supermarkets. In daily life, whether in the mall or the supermarket, or even some convenience stores, there will be anti-theft devices. The shop installed anti-theft alarm door, then someone asked this question: "What is the most suitable installation distance for the anti-theft door?" After communicating with the installation engineer, Xiaobian summarized the answer for us.
At present, the security doors installed in supermarkets can be divided into two types, one is an acoustic magnetic security door, and the other is a radio frequency security door. The most suitable installation distance for supermarket anti-theft alarm doors is related to the matching anti-theft labels. The corresponding labels for different security door systems are also different. When installing the device, you need to determine the installation position of the device based on the shortest detection distance of the label. First, let's analyze the detection distance of the tags in the supermarket's acoustic and magnetic system:
1. The product is affixed with a DR soft label, and the detection distance of the acoustic magnetic security door is 1.2m.
2. The product is equipped with a small hammer anti-theft hard tag, and the detection distance of the acoustic magnetic anti-theft door is 1.4-1.7m;
3. The product is equipped with a large hammer anti-theft hard tag, and the detection distance of the acoustic magnetic anti-theft door is 1.5-2.0m.
Secondly, the detection distance of the tags in the general supermarket RF system is:
1. 4 × 4 soft tags added to the product, the detection distance of the RF security door is 1.2m;
2. The product adds a small square anti-theft hard tag, and the detection distance of the RF security door is 1.2-1.7m;
3. The product adds wide and large anti-theft hard tags, and the detection distance of the RF security door is 1.5-2.0m;
Other supermarket anti-theft alarm doors need to be considered to prevent blind spots during installation. Considering the particularity of supermarket products, supermarkets often use anti-theft hard tags and anti-theft soft tags. Generally, the detection distance of soft tags is generally about 1.2 meters, while the detection distance of hard tags can reach about 2 meters. Therefore, when installing anti-theft installation in supermarkets, the detection distance of the soft label should be installed first. Otherwise, blind spots will appear and installed supermarket security doors will not work.
|Previous post: What are the anti-theft devices for shopping malls in the mall?|
|Next post: Anti-theft equipment manufacturers in clothing stores tell you how to choose anti-theft equipment|