|Supermarket anti-theft alarm door manufacturers tell you how to use supermarket anti-theft labels|
|阅读次数： Post time: 2020-01-02 Reading times: Font: [ Large Middle Small ]|
Supermarket anti-theft alarm door manufacturers tell you the use and management of supermarket anti-theft labels:
First, the use of soft labels and hard labels: Soft labels are suitable for products with higher store value, smaller volume and higher theft rate. There are three types of black, white and barcode. Hard labels, as long as they do not damage the product, try to pass through the seams of the product and other unimportant positions. If not, you can use ropes and accessories without affecting the beauty and try-on. In the same direction, the anti-theft tag should not be placed where it is simply dropped. Soft and hard labels should be kept by members of the anti-theft label team. Departments and Loss Prevention Departments must fill in the registration form for registration, and pay attention to the number of labels in time. .
Attentions when using soft labels:
D When the soft label is affixed to the packaging of the product, keep the label straight, and do not bend or fold. Curved products, such as bottled cosmetics, wine, and toiletries, can be posted vertically on curved surfaces.
2) Do not affix labels to places where important explanatory text and information are printed on the product or the outer packaging, such as product ingredients, application methods, bar codes, warning instructions, and production dates.
3) The product is not damaged, and the package is not damaged as much as possible without affecting the sale.
4) Do not stick the labels on metal packaging and magnetic products, such as metal packaging for canned milk powder, fisherman's treasure, magnetic tapes, CDs, etc.
5) Regarding some high-end crafts or gifts, without affecting the anti-theft effect and demagnetization, try to place the label inside the product so as not to affect the beauty.
6) The label must not affect the quality of the product, and the label cannot be placed in the liquid of food and washing supplies.
7) In order to facilitate demagnetization, when the label is placed inside the product, there should be a reference mark together to ensure that it can be within 5cm of the demagnetization plate.
8) When the appearance of the product has no effect on the stickiness of the label, the label should not be posted.
9) The label uses strong adhesive without adhesive, so it cannot stick to the appearance of leather products.
10) The loss prevention department cooperates closely to change the ratio of attaching and labeling at any time.
Corresponding management: If everyone knows the effect of the label and how to remove it, it will lose its due effect. Therefore, a small number of people should be made aware of partners and customers who try to avoid or use simple language to answer queries. Security tag team workstations must not be accessible by idle personnel. Products that need to be replenished should be taken to workstations or carried out with fewer customers, to minimize product loss due to theft.
|Previous post: Clothing store anti-theft equipment manufacturers tell you how to choose anti-theft equipment|
|Next ： Why use an anti-theft door at the supermarket entrance?|